Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beach Dreaming!

Missing California...

Here are a few of my favorite things lately to help me cope.



TJMaxx is one of my all time favorite stores.  I just recently found this beauty: Lilly Pulitzer lotion in Beachy. UH-MA-ZING! If you find more in TX, please let me know.  From $21 to $8. Yes please! It smells like I'm at the beach: suntan lotion in one hand and a drink in the other.

I love hair flair. period.  I have quite the collection of headbands, flowers etc... and will make them to match my wardrobe.  I dont care what your age is, it always looks good.

My mom and dad send goodies from CA... from beef jerky, candy, lemons, to recently phenomenal tangerines.  I bought this pitcher from Anthropologie and always get compliments.  It's useful to boot.

And lastly, this actually isn't my favorite candle, but it's definitely top 3.  I have a thing for candles (and Bath and Body works plug ins... okay, anything that smells good). Clearly.  But when it's summer time, this candle is a must!  

Happy Beach Dreaming!

1 comment:

Beth said...

YAY! You have a blog! :) Love you and YOUR ability to photoshop! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...