Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Decoration Day! Belated...

Not that decoration... I've been lagging on my posts, I apologize.  Memorial Day! It's not about the start of summer... not bbqs, a 3-day weekend... but a time to reflect and appreciate the sacrifices our military makes for us.  THANK YOU!  My heart goes out to those serving, have served, and to the families that make those sacrifices as well.
Your dedication is appreciated.
Thank you, Toady, for serving and for making us proud.  Not that Memorial Day is for you... you have a long life ahead of you (besides, Mom already made baby blankets for the babies you don't have with a wife you have yet to find). ;)  Just thought I'd take a moment to let you know I always think about you.  I boast with pride and love.  You are my hero!






Love you, Airman. Stay safe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...